If you've been thinking about which stores you'll be visiting on Boxing Day and have quite a big list, we have some good news for you if you were planning on heading to Priceline!
The pharmacy has announced that instead of kicking off their MASSIVE Boxing Day Pink Dot Sale on December 26, they will be extending it so that you can enjoy huge discounts from December 23 until January 3 instead!
What does this mean?
Well, it means that from this Saturday, you can grab some bargains and beat the Boxing Day crowds!
The Pink Dot Sale won't disappoint you either because from this weekend onwards you'll be able to get:
- ½ price the entire range of Banana Boat.
- ½ price selected skincare and suncare products across Alpha Keri, Avene, Vaseline, St Tropez and Innoxa.
- 40% off selected skincare and suncare products across Manuka Doctor, Dr. LeWinn’s, Skin Republic, B.Tan, Olay, Nivea, Reef, Jergens, Swisse, PureTan, Olive Oil Skincare, Invisible Zinc, Sukin, St. Ives, Natural Instinct and Beauty By Nicholas.
- ½ price Tresemmé (excluding clearance).
- ½ price Toni & Guy (excluding gift packs and clearance).
- 40% off Batiste dry shampoo (excluding gift packs, minis and clearance), Hair Recipe (excluding gift packs) and Herbal Essences Bio-Renew range.
- 30%-60% off fragrances including gift sets.
- up to 50% off big brand vitamins for 6 days only (23 – 28 December) on selected products across Swisse, Blackmores, Nature’s Way, Bioglan, Isowhey, Caruso’s, Centrum and Bio-Organics.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg!
There will be plenty more discounts in-store so if you want to beat the Boxing Day crowds or need a few last minute gifts, head into Priceline this weekend and they'll help you out!