You know the saying, "you don't tell Kmart what you want, Kmart tells you what you need!"
You may venture into Kmart for just one thing, but you'll always end up coming out with more.
We've found some extremely innovative ways that people have utilised their unexpected bargains, so next time someone tells you that your Kmart haul was unnecessary, you can shut them down!
1. Turn That Cute Wheeled Side-Table Into The Mini Bar That Don Draper WISH He Had!
Person: "What do we need another side table for?!"
You: "Two words, MAD MEN!"
2. Turn That Cute Basket Into A Plant Holder
Person: "Why did you buy ANOTHER basket?! We have too many already!"
You: "Every plant needs a home!"
3. Or Turn It Into A Trendy Light Fixture
Person: "Why did you buy ANOTHER basket?! There's only so many plants we can put in them!"
You: "Look how nice our living room looks now!"
4. Turn Your New Tent Into A Fun Sandpit For The Kids
Person: "You bought a tent?! You don't even like camping!"
You: "The kids need to have fun too!"
5. Turn That Random Hat Stand Into A Living Tree With More Plants
Person: "You bought a hat stand?! You don't even wear hats."
You: "You told me to stop buying baskets..."
Everything in Kmart has a purpose!
Davey Explains Why We’re Not Seeing Any Bed-Hopping On Bachelor In Paradise