We are always looking for better health options and more people are becoming vegan every day and thankfully, we are getting more options every day!
It turns out there are a lot of fast food places around that actually do vegan options and it will change your life!
The one and only Mad Mex have created a whole new range that caters for everyone!!! They even have vegan cheese!!
Mad Mex is launching a new vegan cheese with all the cheesy goodness you come to expect from regular cheese, with absolutely no animal products used in the process. Vegan customers can now enjoy ALL Mad Mex main menu items vegan-friendly!
Mad Mex recently launched the Veggie Rancheros – delicious organic tofu marinated in your favourite Mexican spices.
They have also recently announced other additions to its menu, including the home delivery Taco Kits, more options for vegetarians and flexitarians, a new Medium Salsa – Salsa Verde as well as their vegan cheese.
Mad Mex’s vegan cheese is coconut oil based and is gluten, soy, lactose, GMO and Palm Oil free.
Not many people know that Dominos actually have plenty of vegan options....
We are talking three different kinds of pizza, including their Vegan Avocado Veg, with sliced avocado, fire roasted peppers, mushrooms, red onion, capsicum, olives topped with spring onion, topped with our delicious creamy vegan mozzarella.
Vegan Spicy Veg Trio with Baby spinach, fresh tomato, red onion, and our delicious creamy vegan mozzarella topped with chilli flakes.
And their Vegan Margherita with fresh tomato, oregano and vegan mozzarella.
Dominos have just added their very own cheesy garlic bread... their normal garlic bread is also vegan and if you can' t handle dairy but still like meat, their creamy Vegan Mozzarella can be added to any of their pizzas for just $2.95 extra.
Believe it or not but McDonald’s fries and hash browns are completely vegan!
But only in Australia.
Lord Of The Fries
EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING- Their whole menu is vegan!
We could literally look at their food all day long.
Oproto have a classic veggie burger which is great for vegetarians but if you take the Cheese, Mayo and Sauces off it, it is 100% vegan… and their fries are too so you have a whole meal and you’re good to go!
Their sides also have some vegan options:
- Garden Side Salad
- Seasoned Avocado Grilled Corn
- Pita without Garlic Sauce
- Spicy Rice
Believe or not, but San Churro actually have a lot of vegan options on their menu.
Take a look at the list below
- The Happy Vegan (Handmade Churro Bowl, Rolled In Cinnamon Sugar, Filled With Vegan Salted Caramel & Honeycomb Gelato, Drizzled In Dark Chocolate, Topped With Fresh Strawberries And Smashed Oreo Cookies.)
- Original Churros Snack Pack (Mini Churros Topped With Strawberries, Bananas And Melted Chocolate. ASK FOR DARK.)
- Fruit And Churros Fondue (Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Mini Churros And Melted Chocolate. ASK FOR DARK)
- Cookie Butter Filled Churros
- Strawberry Bowl With Dark Chocolate OR Cookie Butter
- Churros For One/Two With Dark Chocolate AND/OR Cookie Butter
- Kids Churros With Sprinkles And Dark Chocolate OR Cookie Butter
Another one that might surprise is is Grill’d. Let’s face it, they are one of our fave burger places and they also cater for everyone!
They have three burgers that are vegan:
- Amazing Vegan Cheeseburger
- Hemp Therapea (ask for it to be made without tzatziki.)
- Garden Goodness (ask for vegan cheese instead of dairy cheese and no herbed mayo.)
Three of their buns, the traditional, panini and their Gluten Free option are all vegan as well as their Famous Grill'd Chips, Zucchini Chips and their Sweet Potato Chips.
They also have vegan sauce options including their tomato relish and vegan mayo!
This literally changes the fast food game!
What Did Hughesy's Wife Say After His Logies Don Burke Moment?