Weather reports are saying we're in for a rainy weekend and my golly goshness they better not be wrong!
It's been ages since we've seen wet stuff falling from the sky in Brownsville and we're sure our gardens, lawns, and especially the Ross River Dam would appreciate a big drink.
If it happens that the heavy rain predicted for the weekend does arrive we'll be reacting in a few different ways...
1. We'll park the car outside for a free wash
2. We'll put those stained white sheets on the line and hope for the best
3. We'll try so hard for the perfect 'rainy day' photo (if you succeed, let us know- it's so hard to capture on a phone!)
4. We'll cancel all plans and just stare at it all day
5. We'll post a Facebook status along these lines "This rain is soo good!"
6. We'll see the Kirwan gullies full to the brim with water
7. We'll escape to the shops to stay dry
8. We'll be devastated when it stops