Our region are already so generous with blood and plasma donations, but if you've been considering becoming one don't hesitate.
Now is a better time than any to roll up your sleeve and save lives.
The numbers have been crunched, this month the Townsville donor centre requires;
- Week commencing 2nd of April 409 Plasma donations required
- Week commencing 9th of April 409 Plasma donations required
- Week commencing 16th of April 409 Plasma donations required
- Week commencing 23rd of April 328 Plasma donations required
- Week commencing 30th of April 411 Plasma donations required
We have a lot going on in the North with tropical diseases, a large defence contingent, rural properties, the ever dangerous Bruce Highway amongst other challenges so it is ultra- important that you ‘Roll up your Sleeves’ and donate on a regular basis.
Every donation saves three lives and as usual the food, coffee and the staff are outstanding making the donation experience better than it’s ever been.
Donating plasma is the best way to help with: treating auto immune diseases, helping patients with severe burns, open heart surgery and many more.
Interested? Make an appointment now by calling 13 14 95 or visit donateblood.com.au