Image: Instagram @kaylie_j_d
Life is made up of experiences that test our relationships, and most of the time we come out the otherside with stronger bonds with those closest to us.
Hit the Hill is one of those experiences that will see your connection with loved ones go from strength to strength, and there’s a few reasons as to why you’ll feel that way.
- Seeing the determination from other participants will give you a boost to do more, go further, stride bigger and that feeling will become a chain reaction.
- You’ll be doing one of the most physically demanding challenges of your life, with a great view to match. So take time to stand with your loved ones on July 15-16 and take in the beautiful surroundings that we are blessed with.
- There’s power in numbers, and you’ll be pushing each other to keep going and not give up, and most importantly, to keep smiling.
- Whether you’re going to Hit the Hill with friends, co-workers, or even strangers- you’ll leave the event feeling like one massive family, one big support system, a village of fighters who want to make a change.
- Even in your most exhausted state, you won’t be alone. You’ll be surrounded by hundreds of people all wanting to achieve the same goal- it’s a surreal feeling and you’re sure to leave the event with new friendships formed.
Register your team today here and if you have questions, get in touch with our office on 4729 2111.