Domain have revealed the most liveable suburbs in Sydney, and it seems that the lower north shore is the place to be.
The results were based on a number of factors including:
- access to employment area
- proximity to trains, buses, light rail or ferries
- nearby cultural facilities such as libraries, museums and art galleries
- the level of traffic congestion
- closeness to schools shopping, cafes and restaurants
- the amount of public open space
- tree cover
- topographic variations
- crime levels
- mobile and broadband coverage
- harbour and ocean views
Did your suburb make the cut?