We’re all familiar with THAT moment – it’s 3pm, party is going well, everyone’s enjoying some backyard cricket but the sun is heating up and the drinks are becoming quite lukewarm. Not pleasant.
UberEATS are on hand to deliver us FREE ice on Australia Day, so in that moment of crisis you know everything will be OK.
From 11am to 3pm (or until sold out) you can order bags of ice cubes and have them delivered straight to your door. Plus, if you’re new to UberEATS it’s completely free! (Otherwise it’s $10).
Here’s how it works.
- Download or open the UberEATS app – you can sign in using your Uber account or sign up and create a new one.
- Find your nearest ICE store – on January 26th between 11 am and 3pm open the UberEATS app and simply type ‘BACKYARD HERO’ into the search bar to locate stores available in your area.
- New to UberEATS? The esky refill is on us – enter the promo code ‘BACKYARDHERO’ and it’s on us! For existing users, delivery (including 1 x bag of ice) is $10
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Check out with a tap – and track your order as it gets picked up and delivered to you.
- Give your esky a pat on the back – because let’s be honest, they’re the true unsung heroes