The Great Western Highway is closed in both directions at Tableland Road due to a fatality.
Emergency services, RMS and a helicopter is attending the scene.
Drivers can expect heavy traffic conditions and significant delays.
- Eastbound traffic is able to pass via an adjacent service road.
- Westbound traffic is diverted at Tableland Rd.
- Allow extra travel time
- Use alternative route
- Eastbound traffic is queued approx 3kms.
- Westbound is queued approx 4kms.
- Motorists should consider Bells Line of Road and Darling Causeway as an alternative route.