Do you struggle to get out of your bubble and go on the perfect getaway?
Well, look no further, because you can take your bubble with you!!
Bubble Tent Australia has officially launched in NSW and it takes glamping to a whole new level!
They are now located on a massive property in between Lithgow and Mudgee in NSW and you can sleep under the stars in the comfort of a bubble tent!
Each bubble even comes with a telescope… does really get any better?
You can spend all day just bird watching and taking in the view… or you could do one of their listed activities that are close to the spot.
LOCAL THINGS TO DO WITHIN AN HOURS DRIVE:
- Wine tasting in Mudgee at over 40 cellar doors, with organised tours available.
- Numerous trekking, hiking, abseiling spots and tours available.
- Eco tours in Capertee and Wolgan Valley
- Australia’s largest amateur astronomical society gathering in Illford
- Fishing spots in Turon Gates, Windamer Dam and Lake Lyell
- Water activities in Lake Lyell
- Helicopter tours over the valley
- Heritage tours in Glen Davis
- Birdwatching tours
- Rylstone Wineries, cellar door.
What a dream!
Check out all the details and book here!