Image Credit: TX Entertainment
This might be the best news we have ever heard going into a weekend.
If you’re in the mood to hang out with the girls, then we suggest you head on over to Neutral Bay’s SoCal.
Listen to this greatness... every week, Friday to Sunday from 12pm-4pm, SoCal will be putting on bottomless rosé lunches.
Let’s just read that again…
A bottomless rosé lunch!
We are listening.
Basically it will set you back $65, but it includes all the goodies you need to make your girls day one to remember.
We are talking unlimited rosé or rosé sangria, plus the below banquet:
- Tapioca cheese bread, parmesan, garlic butter (v/gf)
- Choice of taco (steak/ fish/ haloumi)
- Jalapeño & chorizo croquettes, preserved lemon aioli (v)
- Snapper ceviche, kiss peppers, cucumber, ginger mezcal agua, corn chips (gf/df)
- Jerk chicken, flame grilled with black rice, brussel sprouts, peas, mint (gf/df)
Weekend plans sorted.
For more information check it out here!