Summer is coming and we all know what that means… mango season!
This means that we are getting our very own mango festival!
Mango Mess-tival will be hitting Bondi on Sunday 3rd December for its sixth year.
Buzzing with juicy mango madness and sticky hands, Mess-tival is held at North Bondi Surf Life Saving Club and marks the peak of Australian mango season.
Mess-tival and NBSL are inviting nippers and mango lovers to celebrate Australia’s favourite summer fruit whilst helping fundraise for the club.
Activities at Mess-tival include:
- Bike-powered smoothie machine
- Watching the famous fruit carver create his intricate and innovate mango carvings
- Watch nippers compete in mango-based challenges
- Challenge the nippers in the most delicious competition Australia has to offer – mango eating!
- Sample different mango varieties
- Eat mouth-watering BBQed mango cheeks
Sounds like a pretty fun day to us!
For more information, check out their website here.