Beyoncé-inspired dance classes are coming to Sydney this month and yes, we will put our hands up!
If you’re stuck for ideas for a hen party, a girls night… or even just for yourself, this is what is UP!
To start with, the classes will only be available as a mobile class for hen’s parties, but hopefully they will expand very soon.
They have different class options you can pick from, including, "Slay Like Beyonce", "How You Burlesque" or "This is Cabaret", depending on what you’re feeling.
The Beyoncé class is described as:
Learn to Strut, Shake & SLAY like Queen Bey!
Choose one of her icon songs to dance to & they will do the rest.
- Crazy In Love
- Single Ladies
- Who Run The World
The classes come from Perth, with the babes being the creators of F Is For Dance!
They are now hitting up Sydney and we have a feeling they will definitely be loved.
For more details, check out their website here.
- $35 per person (inc GST)
- Choose your theme & song!
- Your very own Professional Dance Instructor.
- They supply our own music & speaker.
- 60min of dancing fun that everyone can enjoy!
- Water bottles provided. (studio based only)
- Fun Boomerang Celebrity masks for everyone to take home.
- Learn a sexy dance routine to the theme & song of your choice!
- Time at the end for a group video of your new fabulous dance moves and a few group photos.
- EXTRA: Keep the surprises coming and add on a personalised candle at $35 to your booking. They will organise it to be sent directly to your Bride-to-be a few days after the hens party for that final touch!