Baby Hospitalised After Tray Of Burning Candles Fell On Her

Burns to her face, arms and legs.

Baby Hospitalised After Tray Of Burning Candles Fell On Her

A baby girl has been badly burnt after a tray of candles fell on her in Sydney's south-west overnight.

The 11-month-old sustained wax burns to her face, arms and legs.

Police were told that the accident happened at approximately 9.40pm last night, and several people were at the Minto home.

The baby was being held by her 28-year-old mother when the tray fell.

The mother sustained burns to her face and minor burns to her hands and feet.

The 35-year-old father also sustained minor burns to his hands and feet.

Police assisted with first aid until paramedics arrived, and the baby is now at The Children's Hospital in Westmead.

Her parents are in Westmead Hospital.

 

 

;