Roll on up dumpling enthusiasts! Due to popular demand, all-you-can-eat dumplings are back for a limited time only at the Sydney Tower Eye, partnering with dumpling specialists, New Shanghai for the festive event.
In celebration of annual Chinese celebrations, Golden Week, lunch and dinner all-you-can-eat sessions will run from the 1st to the 7th of October so your dumpling cravings can be satisfied at multiple times throughout the day.
Best known for their delectable dumplings, the guys at New Shanghai are serving up a custom dumpling menu. From chicken dumplings to traditional Xiao Long Bao, there are plenty of flavours for guests to gorge on, surrounded by some of the best views in Sydney!
Not that hungry? Mix and match your dumpling creations at the pop-up station which features a limited edition Golden Pan Fried Pork Bun, created specifically for the attraction’s Golden Week Celebrations.
Along with festive decorations and red lanterns, the Observation Deck will feature a custom photo frame for guests to pose with their dumpling creations for their friends and family to drool over.
There are limited spots available so make sure you book and you can roll on out once your belly is full.
Very Important Details
- 6 x 30 minute daily lunch and dinner session (12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm)
- The sky-high all-you-can-eat dumpling experience start from $40 for lunch and $45 for dinner and includes cost of entry to Sydney Tower Eye (usually $29)
- Online tickets are not valid with any other promotion, discount or offer
- Make sure you arrive 30 minutes prior to your session to make your way up to the top of Sydney Tower with ample time to prepare your stomach
- Not that hungry? Don’t worry; you can still enjoy some mouth-watering dumplings at the pop-up bar, with dumplings available for single sell including limited edition versions.
What are you won-ton you waiting for?
For more information and to book head here.