It is no secret that we are ALL obsessed with the new remake of Jumanji… and now it has come to life in our own backyard.
Say hello to Wild Ropes! Come face to face with the Jumanji jungle on Sydney’s harbour front
Wild Ropes is a high ropes course, set in the bushland surrounds of Taronga Zoo.
There is a variety of ropes courses suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Taronga wants to make sure the Jumanji Jungle at Wild Ropes can be experienced by everyone attending – so please read the below rules carefully.
The following must be adhered to:
- You must be a minimum of 140cm tall and 8 years old to participate
- The maximum weight is 120kg
- Wear comfortable, Jumanji Jungle appropriate clothing!
- All shoes must be fully enclosed with rigid soles, no slip-on shoes or barefoot shoes (eg,Vibram Five Fingers) allowed
- No exposed skin from the ankle down
- Your waist should be covered and any piercings should be taped over or taken out
- Long hair must be tied back
- Glasses, including prescription glasses, may only be worn with a strap. Straps are available for purchase from the Wild Ropes arrivals desk
- Nothing can be taken onto the course, including phones, cameras, keys and coins. Free lockers are available for your convenience and on-course photography will be available for you to purchase.
- A waiver form must be signed prior to participating on the ropes course by each individual participant
- Compulsory safety equipment must be worn at all times
Could you survive the Jumanji Jungle? Get a ticket online here to get the session you want.
The Wild Ropes is available for a limited time only from the 11th to the 29th of April.
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, available on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital.
Jumanji Wild Ropes Challenge
Bradleys Head Road
Mosman, NSW 2088
We caught up with the one and only RANGER STACEY from Totally Wild who opened the ropes, to chat to her about her career as the ultimate wilderness queen and that time she was bitten and pooped on by a SNAKE!