It is no secret that we all love Holey Moley and thankfully for us, Sydney is getting a brand new venue tomorrow!!
The flagship venue is located under the iconic Coca-Cola Kings Cross sign, the new venue sprawls two storeys and boasts 27 holes, three bars and is set to be the craziest game of mini golf you’ve ever played. And, as always, there’s also a full kitchen slinging a new range of burgers, bar snacks and loaded fries to take care of even the pickiest taste buds.
The fun has well and truly arrived and to make it even better… the menu is brand new and some of the items include:
- Long Island Iced Tee (long drink with cherry on top) - Tequila, Vodka, White Rum, Gin, Cointreau, Lemon Juice, Pepsi with Cherry Garnish.
- Cobb Salad - A bed of greens with tomato, parmesan, guacamole, Danish feta, toasted corn, a boiled egg and classic American ranch dressing.
- The Green Burger - Holey Moley garden patty, lettuce, tomato, guacamole, Danish feta, aioli and sumac sour cream on our signature milk bun.
- Cherry Ripe for the Picking - Cherry Heering Liquer, Chocolat Royal, Coconut Rum, Whipped Cream with Shredded Coconut.
- Austin Sours (Sour Cocktail with Flower Garnish) - Aperol, Vanilla Vodka, Lemon Juice, Grapefruit Sour Mix, Simple Syrup and Egg Whites.
- Holey Cheezus Burger - Sweet dreams are made of cheese. 150g beef patty, cheddar cheese, oozy gooey cheese sauce, tomato, pickles, bacon, ketchup and aioli on our signature milk bun.
- Chickira Hot Dog - Crispy fried chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, crushed avocado and aioli on a crusty white bun.
As their namesake suggests, Funlab has really turned things up to 11 for this branch, with live DJs, completely new crazy cocktails and hilarious pop culture holes that have to be seen to be believed. One of the nine-hole courses will take up home in the former Piano Room, keeping the bar’s longstanding features and paying homage to the infamous Kings Cross. The luxe interiors will throwback to The Roaring 20s – famous for the frivolous and decadent parties Holey Moley will undoubtedly emulate.
For more information check out their website here!
Missed Em, Grant & Ed this morning? Catch up below.