Perth is getting a little bit of the Tour de France treatment today, with online food delivery company Deliveroo commemorating the big race with their very own ‘Tour De Perth’.
Today, a fleet of 25 Deliveroo riders will travel across the city, and starting from 12pm, $1 dishes will be available.
ONE DOLLAR DISHES!!!
From 6pm, there will FREE delivery across all of Perth.
What's more, for a little bit of fun, customers can track the live circuit on Deliveroo’s Facebook page.
The list of participating restaurants and their $1 dish offering include:
- Tommy Sugo Spaghetti & Espresso, Cannington: Spaghetti in Tommy Sugo Sauce
- Mondo Fresco, Victoria Park: Deep Fried Meatball Bites
- NeNe Chicken, Northbridge: Wingette & Drumettes
- New Place Japanese, Mount Lawley: Trio of Japanese Chicken
- The Meatball Bar, Leederville: Trio of Mac and cheese balls
Written by: @dantheinternut