Naughty Puppy Starts Kitchen Fire While Trying To Steal Pancakes

Watch the video

Naughty Puppy Starts Kitchen Fire While Trying To Steal Pancakes Image: Southwick Fire Dept/Facebook

An unsuspecting pet owner is lucky to have their home intact after their dog accidentally started a kitchen fire.

A Facebook video shared by the Southwick Fire Department in the US explains the naughty pooch was attempting to steal some leftover pancakes when the gas stove ignition was accidentally pressed while the owners were away.

"Within minutes you will see the item on stove begin to ignite," they said.

"In this case, the homeowner was connected to a monitored alarm system calling responders saving severe damage.

"If you have pets or young children in the home look into safety covers for your stove controls."

The full video features firefighters entering the smoke-filled home in response to the alert.

You can watch the full video below:

Post

 

;