Man Mistakes Superglue For Eye Drops

*shudders*

Man Mistakes Superglue For Eye Drops

A man has had to have his eyelids separated by forceps after mistaking nail glue for eye drops.

The UK man's case made an appearance in the British Medical Journal as part of an article about the issue with super glue packaging.

In 2010, the man fronted Oxford hospital in severe pain after putting drops of nail glue in his eye.

He narrowly managed to avoid "eye death", which was largely credited to the fact that he washed his eye out with water immediately after the incident.

According to the Metro, the number of cases of people mistaking superglue for eye drops has increased since superglue began to be packaged in dropper bottles in 1982.

 

 

;