An Australian mother has posted a heart-warning tribute to her son, who passed away last week.
Three-year-old Alby Davis died after he swallowed a bouncy ball and choked to death.
The small rubber ball was meant to be a party favour for his upcoming fourth birthday.
His mum, Emma, has posted a heart-warming tribute to her lost son on her Instagram, the.small.folk
“Yesterday afternoon, our beautiful, beautiful Alby, our darling baby boy, grew wings and flew from this earth,” she wrote.
“Minutes pass like hours and the gaping hole in our lives and hearts is completely incomprehensible.
“We adore you beyond belief, our sweet little fox. Forever three, forever free.”
A GoFundMe page has since been launched to help the family, who are from Wynard Tasmania, as Anna is self-employed and her husband, Simon, is a relief teacher and isn’t entitled to paid leave.