Chocolate, hot cross buns and public holidays... What's not to LOVE about Easter??
If you're looking for ways to make your Easter even tastier... then look no further then this easy recipe! Peanut Butter Chocolate Easter Egg Nests are the perfect treat to make with kids, share with friends or bring to your Easter gathering this weekend.
- Block of Dark Chocolate
- Peanut Butter (we used crunchy but you can use whatever you prefer!)
- Asian Fried Noodles
- Chocolate Easter Eggs (any brand you wish!)
1. Boil water and place a heat proof bowl over saucepan.
2. Add Dark chocolate to the saucepan and melt down slightly. Add peanut butter shortly after and melt both ingredients down together.
3. Once you have made your liquid gold (not actually gold... just melted chocolate and peanut butter but MY GOSH IT'S GOOD) take off the heat.
4. Add fried noodles to the melted chocolate peanut butter mix and stir well until all noodles are covered.
5. On a tray, scoop out little nests. Ensure you leave a small hole in the middle of the nest.
6. Put in fridge for 30 minutes or until hardened.
7. Put you're cute little easter eggs in your nest (in the middle where the hole is) and SERVE!