The Japanese know how to make yummy treats and we’re so excited they’ve come to town!
Here are some of our faves:
1. Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart – multiple locations
Hokkaido offers many variations of these famous tarts, including blueberry, chocolate and strawberry!
2. PAFU – QV Urban Market, Melbourne
PAFU is Japan’s version of a French apple turnover pie and is super delicious!
3. Uncle Testu – 55 Swanston Street, Melbourne
Those wobbly, fluffy cheesecakes you keep seeing online are finally here!
4. Tsujiri – 146 Swanston Street, Melbourne
This popular tea house has a stack of desserts on offer, including crepe cake and sort serve.
5. Harajuku Crepes – multiple locations
This store has been serving up delicious food to locals and tourists for years, and we can see why!
6. Dessert Kitchen – multiple locations
This place is full of sweet options, including a wicked sundae served in a COCONUT!
7. Picapika Waffles – 20A/674 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn
There are heaps of trendy food at this spot, including ice cream in a bubble waffle, Taiyaki (fish-shaped cake) or a watermelon slice!
Did we miss your favourite? Comment on Facebook!