Mother’s Day is usually the day to settle into a delicious high tea, but if you are looking to mix it up for Mum this year, here are some of our picks…
1. Bottomless Champagne Brunch – Lona, St Kilda
For a Mum that wants to let her hair down, take her out for a good meal and some bubbles. For $45pp, we think it is a pretty good deal!
2. Mindful Mother’s Day Morning – Greenfields Albert Park
Start the day right with guided yoga, meditation and a healthy breakfast spread on Albert Park Lake. It’s a great way to spend quality time with Mum.
3. Mother’s Day Cocktails – Bang Bang, Elsternwick
On top of their super delicious menu, this eatery will serve up three limited edition cocktails based on different motherly personalities – like Mimosas for the bubbly ones!
4. Mother’s Day Classic Fun Run
Get your running shoes on! A great way to do something active, spend time together and help raise funds for Breast Cancer Research.
5. Mother’s Day Flower Workshop – Chirnside Park
Enjoy an afternoon of flower arranging with the team behind The Dahlia & Daisy. You can make the perfect bunch for Mum to take home. What a good child!
6. Mum’s The Worst Beer – Stomping Ground Brewery, Collingwood
This popular beer hall have come up with a special Mother’s Day drink called ‘Mum’s The Worst’, a Passionfruit Sour. All Mum’s get a free drink on arrival and kids can even make their own bouquets.
7. Sunday Lunch Roast - The Village Belle Hotel, St Kilda
Dive into some soul food like Flinders Island salt grass lamb and free range chicken with all trimmings included. Guests receive a aperitif of their choice on arrival.
Know another great Mother’s Day event? Let us know on Facebook!
Catch-up on Fifi, Fev & Byron…