Over the next couple of weeks, thousands of Melburnians will flock to Rod Laver Arena to see P!nk on her Beautiful Trauma World Tour. Knowing this, it’s important to understand the rules so you have a smooth entry to the concert.
RLA's biggest rule is their bag policy, which states that no backpacks, sports bags or bags larger than 30cms x 30cms x 30cms in size are permitted.
These are some of the items that aren’t allowed into the arena:
- Bottles of any kind.
- Illegal substances.
- Laser lights.
- Aerosol cans of sunscreen.
- Professional cameras.
- Audio recording devices or video cameras.
- Large flags/banners with handles exceeding 1 metre.
- Prams, pushers and strollers.
There is also a list of guidelines for people who have general admission tickets:
- Keep hydrated.
- Take breaks during the evening – go outside or to the back to rehydrate.
- Look out for other concert goers.
- If you require assistance, raise your hand.
- Moshing and crowd surfing is prohibited.
- Studded belts, bracelets, large earrings and bags are prohibited.
Rod Laver Arena is celebrating their 30th birthday with a tribute to P!nk by local artist Justine McAllister. Make sure to stop by their massive mural which has just been unveiled by the lawn. It’s a perfect photo op! #RLA30
Box office: 3.30pm
Outer doors: 6pm
Inner doors: 6.45pm
The Rubens: 7.30pm
For more info about P!nk’s shows in Melbourne, go to the Rod Laver Arena website.
Have you heard Fifi, Fev & Byron’s new podcast special yet?