A woman in her twenties has suffered an electric shock, after lightning struck her home in Highland Park during yesterday evening's storms.
She was reportedly using her mobile around 5:20pm, while it was plugged into the wall charging, when the house was hit.
Thankfully she was in a stable condition, transported to Robina Hospital as a precaution.
Meantime, a man was zapped in the same area, after lightning struck nearby while he was touching a metal object.
He took himself to the doctor but was also taken to hospital just in case.
The two electric shocks leading the Queensland Ambulance Service to put out a warning out on Twitter last night.