toggle menu
Live: hit95.1 Maranoa
 
Listen live

Little boy burned in charger explosion

Toddler taken to hospital

Little boy burned in charger explosion

A little boy has been hurt when a charger exploded on the Gold Coast.

The toddler suffered burns to his hands when the 12-volt charger apparently overheated and went up with a bang around 7:00 on Monday night.

He was in a stable condition when paramedics transported him to the Gold Coast University Hospital. 

Fire crews attended the scene on Reserve Road in Upper Coomera, but said there was just a small amount of smoke in the garage of the house.

;