Even if they don't walk away with a shiny trophy, Aussie celebs attending the Logie Awards at The Star this Sunday won't go home empty handed.
Everyone attending TV's night of nights will be getting a gift bag worth more than $1,600.
It contains a heap of goodies including jewellery, make up, a night's stay at The Star and a seven day pass to Village Roadshow theme parks.
Other more obscure gifts include headphones, colour pencils and even a pair of socks.
The 2018 TV WEEK Logie Awards gift bag includes:
One night of accommodation at The Star Hotel Gold Coast, plus a $250 gift voucher to spend at The Star
Carpe Koko! TV WEEK Logies luxury chocolates sampler
The Daily Edited personalised luggage tag
Shea Butter hand cream from L'occitane
- Travel sampler including Care Satin Oil Shampoo and conditioner, So Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Light and Design Brilliant Gloss Spray
- Lanterncove pastel candle and diffuser
- A Mecca Max makeup pack including Mecca Max Power Couple Mascara, Mecca Max Transformer Nude Eye Primer and Mecca Max A-Lipster Liquid Lipstick
- Bamboozled socks
- T-Totaler Logies 2018 tea
- Morgan's Men's grooming pack including Moustache and Beard Cream, Styling Pomade and soap
- Audiofly AF33W Wireless headphones
- A Pack of Artline 200 fineliners and a pack of Artline Supreme Pastel Colouring Pens
- Dr. Oetker Ristorante wooden chopping board
- Najo Silver Bracelet
- Beauty Booster complexion perfection supplement and complexion perfection serum
- Allmedic Exfoliator Skin Rejuvenator
- tonic australia Eye Mask
- 19 Crimes bottle of wine
- YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE Age Prevention Superfood Mask from Sephora.
- BeautyBlender's Blotterazzi and Liner Designer
- Belkin Silver Pocket Power 5K Power Bank
- A Village Roadshow Super Pass including 7 days unlimited entry to Australia's best theme parks
- An issue of TV WEEK's 60 Years of TV WEEK Logies Souvenir Edition