Surfers Paradise has just missed out on being named the best beach in Australia.
TripAdvisor's released its list of the best patches of sand and surf across the country, according to visitors' reviews and votes.
The 2017 Traveler's Choice Awards ranked Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays as number one, closely following by Surfers Paradise.
Burleigh Beach was the only other local beach to make the cut.
It came in at number 6.
All up Queensland dominated the list, with six out of ten of the best beaches right here in our state.
Check out the top ten below:
1. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, QLD
2. Surfer's Paradise Beach, Surfers Paradise, QLD
3. Noosa Main Beach, Noosa, QLD
4. Manly Beach, Sydney, NSW
5. Turquoise Bay, Exmouth, WA
6. Burleigh Heads Beach, Burleigh Heads, QLD
7. Cable Beach, Broome, WA
8. Mooloolaba Beach, Mooloolaba, QLD
9. The Strand, Townsville, QLD
10. Emily Bay, Norfolk Island