By Bethany Larsen
The famous Black Opal Race Day is coming up this weekend and although lots of us have already started the extremely difficult task of outfit sorting, some of us have left it to the last minute.
Let’s be honest, the races is about three things: making moolah, getting rowdy, and looking hot af in Fashions on the Field. We’re no gambling experts and I’m sure you can sort out the first one out yourself, but here’s our picks to help you with the third.
- Start with the official races sponsor. Review, Seduce, and Cue are shops you can always rely on.
- A sneaky boutique located in Curtin, guaranteed to find something unique that no one else has.
- Old Bus Depot Marketsin Kingston. If you really want to mix it up, why not head here early in the morning and see if you can pick up something special. You might find some quirky accessories.
- Momento Dezigns Manuka. The international designs here are to die for!
- David Jones: If you’re willing to splash some cash, Zimmerman, Camilla & Mark, and Veronica Main are sure to have you dazzling
- Pink Ink Lonsdale Street
- Who doesn’t love this boutique located in Garema Place.
- Christine Waring Designer Millinery. Check her out on Facebook, you will fall in love.
- Biretta & Busby Hatmaker Co.
- Going for the win? This girl will sort you out.
MEN’S SUITS and ACCESSORIES:
- Jack Jones
- M&J Bale
- Country Road
- The MOST AMAZING SHOES!
- Peter Jackson
- Tag Hauer