The Jungle Collective is coming to Adelaide!
First born in a Bohemian warehouse in Melbourne, The Jungle Collective is trucking all of its best indoor plants to Adelaide for a once-off mega sale.
The event will be held in a secret location, soon to be announced, on Saturday April 28 from 10am-5pm.
It's not ticketed yet but if they get a lot of interest, free ticketed time slots will be launched on Monday April 23 at midday.
Closer to the event they'll also announce what plants will be available but they're likely to include over 80 different species like Fiddle Leaf, Giant Birds of Paradise, Mothers in Law Tongue, lots of ferns, hanging plants, String of Pearls, Bangalow Palms, Kentia Palms and more.
On the day, you can expect:
- Enjoy hundreds of Indoor plants to choose from, including a rare plants corner
- Receive style inspiration on how to incorporate your plants into your home
- Chat to our on-site horticulturist's who will be available to answer your questions
- Enjoy the Jungle tunes and vibes
- EFTPOS available on the day
- Tips and advice on display about how to care for each plant when you take them home
- Plenty of parking available and local transport
If you're attending, be sure to wear a Jungle-inspired print to receive $5 off your purchase!
And keep your eyes posted on the Facebook Event for updates.