Your dog is an important member of the family, and you probably think you've got them very well trained.
But what happens when you're not around?
We've teamed up with Frontline Plus to show you exactly what your dog does as soon as you leave the house!
1. Your Pup Gets Straight Up On The Couch
As soon as you're gone, the dog is on the couch. Sorry, but that's honestly the least bad thing on this list.
2. Next They Get On Your Bed
If you've left your bedroom door open your dog is definitely diving under the doona.
3. Then Your Dog Heads Into The Kitchen
Doesn't matter if you've banned them from the kitchen when you're home - they'll be searching for food all day long while you're out.
4. Thirsty? Straight To The Bathroom!
That lovingly prepared bowl of water you left out? Ignored. Drinking from the toilet is much more exciting.
5. They Try To Make Friends With The Cat
They've got about a 50% chance of success.
6. They Destroy Anything You've Left On The Ground
It's not a myth. When presented with anything that looks like homework, dogs will try to eat it.
7. Your Dog Attempts Some Very Helpful Redecorating
Did you know dogs were interior designers? They're amazing at moving your things around the room.
8. And Some Gardening Too!
Now you'll have plenty of places to plant all those trees and flowers you always wanted.
9. And Basically They Just Create Chaos Around Your Whole House
They just can't help themselves.
10. Finally, They Wait.
Because your dog has missed you and they can't wait to show you all the things they've done today!
Author's note: This article is proudly sponsored by Frontline Plus, flea and tick protection you can trust.