Have you been banking up your annual leave, sitting, waiting and wishing, for a holiday?
Are you looking for a sign to book?
Well, this is it!
Click Frenzy’s annual 24 hour ‘Travel Frenzy’ sale goes live at 7pm today through to 7pm Wednesday 23rd August 2017.
The mega crazy deals went absolute bananas last year, and this year 100 travel brands are jumping on board (no pun intended).
It’s not just flights either, there’s accommodation, cruises, experiences, tours, even UBER slashing costs.
Just to give you a little teaser… Webjet, Hawaiian Airlines, Uber, Air New Zealand, STA Travel, and Luxury Escapes and Hilton are just some of the travel retailers offering the deals.
But let’s get to the stuff you actually care about… where can you set off to?
Well, in the past, they’ve been known to save you up to HALF PRICE on deals to Japan, Bali and Fiji, but word on the street is if you’re thinking of a European Summer… you could potentially save thousands this time around.
Click Frenzy has given us a sneak peek into some of the deals… so get your credit card ready:
- 6 day Thailand package from $399pp
- 8 day China tour with return flights from $899pp twin share
- 10 nights South Africa tour from $2299pp
- 23 day European tour from $2999pp
- Save 50 per cent on selected Mantra hotels
- Luxury Bali villas in Seminyak up to 70 per cent off
- Thousands of dollars in savings on international packages and huge savings on domestic holidays.
- Predicting Vietnam to be the surprising hot spot
HOT TIP: If you sign up before 7pm – you will get a half an hour head start. And trust me, if the 2016 Census website crash is anything to go by, you might need it…