Make your day a better today with $50,000 cash!
2DayFM plays the songs you love from the 90’s to now AND now some of your favourite songs could win you $50,000 with Hughesy, Ed & Erin’s $50,000 Mystery Mix.
We’ve taken five songs you can now hear on 2Day FM – and mixed them up. The first person to name all five songs in order, by title and artist, wins $50,000 instant cash!
We’re taking your guesses in breakfast and all across the day..Call 13 10 60 to play… name the five songs, in order, by title and artist … and $50,000 cash is yours
ON AIR CLUES:
- This artist gets the party started
- This artist was the original Material Girl
- Strike a pose
- There are at least 4 mononym's in our Mystery Mix (A mononym is a one-word name used by someone famous, like Madonna)
- On Wednesday's we wear Pink *audio clue*
- "I think I've Had Enough of This" *audio clue*
- Every artist in the Mystery Mix has won a grammy
- "And the games you'd play you would always win, always win"
- Every song has been a main movie feature soundtrack
- Elvis Viva Las Vegas *audio clue*
- 3 of the 4 artists who go by one-word names (like Madonna, Pink) have been identified.... to name the 4th all you need to do is "say my name"
- I am fierce..
- "Most incredibly, it's ya girl, B" *audio clue*